Tuesday 12 January 2016

Special Friend

Hello. Yesterday's card featured stamps from Wplus9 and so does today's! Completely different tho'. This set is called 'Wishing You' and because I have the matching dies I thought I would try a 'foam sheet stamping colouring' technique (I don't know the technical term, I saw it somewhere on 'net so if it's your idea let me know and I will give credit).

I've got a little step by step here -
 1. Die cut the foam shape.
 2. Use a couple of sticky dots to attach to the acrylic block. Ink up.
 3. Stamp!
 4. Stamp again, this time using the 'real' stamp.
5. Voila!

Please let me know if these little step by steps are useful and I will do more! 

On a completely different topic who is on Instagram? I have just discovered that you can only put photographs on from your phone. So, I have the app on the phone but my photographs are on the laptop. Is there an easy way to get them onto your phone to Instagram them?

And finally, I am entering my card into the anything goes challenge over at In The Pink.


10 comments:

Ruth said...

Love it - and I love it step by step too!! That makes it nice and easy for me to follow :) I'm on Instagram (@craftingwhilethebabynaps) and I love it there. I take the photos on my iPad. It does have to be a mobile device. I'm afraid I have no insights into how to get the photos from laptop to mobile device.... I usually take a picture of my card with my iPad at the same time as I do my photos with my camera for the blog post. I shall be back to see if anyone has any ideas too!! Xx

Debs said...

Hi Liz

Super sweet card - love the tutorial.
I'm not on Instagram but I do know how you can get the photos from your laptop to your phone - here's a link that might help:

http://www.wikihow.com/Transfer-Images-from-Computer-to-Mobile-Phone

Hope you are well.
Debs xx

Carole said...

Ahhhhh this is areal ahhhhhhhh card,love it! and I love your little tutorial...what a brilliant and clever idea. All this technology is leaving me well behind and I think you are very brave doing instagram!...Blogging is as far as I get. Hope someone will be able to help you though

Unknown said...

Love your card and love the step by step instructions, must give the technique a try. Karen xxx

Lee said...

Fantastic,I love bunnies,I collect anything to do with them but particularly Hares.Brilliant step by step,what a great idea.Thanks for sharing Liz.Do hope you and your husband and of course BOYD,are all managing to keep warm and accident free.Huggles and cuddles.xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Liz and great instructions too... Might see if I've got any foam and give this a try! Jo x

Donna Heber said...

Hi Liz, your card is adorable! I have never tried that technique before. Those bunnies are so sweet.

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Hi Liz

Love the card. Gives a great effect to a card. Thanks for the step by step guide. Gives me the confidence to give it a go myself. x

Sue said...

Hi Liz, your card is beautiful, I love your clever and striking design. Thank you for the foam stamping step by step too - it certainly is a really effective technique. I am afraid I am a non starter when it comes to anything technical! My son's have to make the DVD work for me! I am on instagram but I use my iPad - so no help there then!
Thank you for joining in the fun this time at In The Pink.
Sue...xxx

creationsnz said...

Perfect stamp to do this with, and a great card resulting.