Friday 15 January 2016

craft stash - design team cards



Hello. Something a bit different today. I have come over all mono! When I was sent this stamp set 'Cameos' from Craft Stash to have a play I immediately had black and white in my head! I was also sent the matching dies - makes life so much easier!!

At the moment you can get 20% off your first order by simply signing up for the newsletter. And, the p&p is free on orders over £30.

Clicking here will take you directly to the stamp set.
 



3 comments:

Ruth said...

Oooh they are very classy! I can see wedding cards and loads of other possibilities. Lovely job. Xx

Lee said...

WOW really love these,very stylish and crisp,well done you.Hope you are all ok.Happy weekend,happy crafting,love to Boyd.xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous cards Liz - love the sillouette images. Didn't know you were on the Craft Stash DT too!
Sylvia x