Thursday 12 November 2015

12 days of Christmas


Hello. Well, not quite 12 days just the first three. I had time to play with my two new SugarPea Designs stamp sets this afternoon (while it was blowing a gale, and even worse is forecast for later tonight). The set of images is called 'Everyday is Christmas' and the sentiment set is '12 Days of Christmas'.

Most of the little images, if not all, could be used on non Christmassy cards. So it's going to be a useful set to have. All the background dies are by My Favourite Things and I coloured using Copic markers pens.

Days 4, 5 and 6 will, hopefully, be along soon. If I get a wiggle on!

7 comments:

Jacee said...

These are fabulous Liz, what a great idea
Hugs Jacee

Ruth said...

I knew you'd do some amazing cards with these - I can't wait to try mine out. I love that French bird! Fabulous - can't wait for the next three :) xx

Ruth said...

PS Stay safe xx

Sarah said...

Oh Liz, I love these!! Turtle doves lol xx

Lorraine said...

3 Fabulous cards, love those images.
Lorraine x

Carole said...

Oh my these have made me smile Liz! What fabulous cards...cute and unusual stamps....I think that french hen looks like he has got it right. can't wait for the next installment as these are incredible. hugs xx weather colder here and wet and windy so what do we do?..... we are heading to the west coast this weekend to see my bestie in Blackpool. Think I might need thermals!

Sue B said...

Oh these are all gorgeous Liz… very sweet images and I love the scrummy papers and embellies!
Hope you had a good weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx