Tuesday 13 October 2015

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card

Hello. It's Tuesday and so time for me to share my Papertake Weekly Challenge card.
This week the challenge is... 

Two by Two
(two images, two papers, two embellies etc, etc!)

We have a very generous prize from our sponsor The Hobby House.
 £10 to spend in their fabby shop.
For my card I used stamps from the 'Little Elves' set by Clearly Besotted, super cute! The two die cuts for my background are 'Wonky Stitches' and 'Scalloped Frames' both by AveryElle.

For all the info' on how to enter and for loads of inspiration from the Papertake team visit the
See you there!  

9 comments:

Debs said...

Uber cute!!!
Hope I'm on the 'nice' list lol!!!
Debs xx

Carole said...

This card is definitely NICE! It brought a smile to my face! Love your elf, sat on the shelf, how cute is he, next to the tree.......that's as far as my poetry goes! Love the dies too of course. Fabulous crisp and bright card Liz. xx Love it!

Jacee said...

Great design Liz, cute image and I love the edging
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

Oh!! This is delightful!! Elf and safety won't be impressed though!! xx

Ruth said...

Brilliant! I knew it wouldn't be long before those stamps appeared. Love him - looks so happy and with the green paper. Feeling festive! xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, so cute!
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Awww what a sweet image Liz… just adorable with the sentiment! LOVE the stitched edgings! :-)
Hope you have a good evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your room :) super cute card too! it has been such a long time since I have made any cards and blogged but am getting back into it this weekend, so thought I'd pop in to leave some love Jo xxx

Craftychris said...

ooh this is sooooo gorgeous! I love it! xxx