Friday 25 September 2015

Adorkable!

Hello. I treated myself to one of the new releases from SugarPea Designs (great service again from Make The Day Special). I couldn't resist this little fella. And he comes with little extra sciency (making up words again) stamps and punny sentiments. I coloured with copic marker pens and the papers are Scoot by Echo Park.

While I'm here I'll just remind you that I'm on the Trimcraft demo trail again. This Sunday I'll be in Carlisle from 11am to 4pm. So if you are in that neck of the woods stop by and say hello.

8 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh he's so fun! I do love a Sugarpea card..... Great background paper.mxx

Carole said...

He is a cutie and very eccentric looking. Your card is great...so colourful and eye catching and original.....i could go on.....fabulous design xx

Unknown said...

Totally awesome! Love the papers and pinboard!x

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Jo x

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant, and my fave echo park papers too.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Jacee said...

Great design Liz, fab image!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue B said...

Aww he's sweet Liz! and you've coloured him beautifully to match the scrummy papers! everything has come together perfectly on this card! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Marilyn said...

hahahha... love this little dork! He's like a mad scientist except his hair is brown, not gray. Fabulous card Liz and I love it!