Sunday 14 June 2015

I've been away again....


 ....this time it was just us girls! My Mum (who will be 85 years young this year) and I took ourselves off for a few days to the English Lake District. We stayed in luxury at The Swan Hotel in Newby Bridge at Lake Windermere. We were very lucky weatherwise and spent long hours sitting outside with shandies and puzzle books!

I have no card to share (yet) but thought I would let you see the new images just released over in 

 There's the ever popular Ralph.
 And something for all those June weddings.

I'll be back tomorrow with a card, see you then!

 

5 comments:

Carole said...

Your trip looked divine...and looks like the weather was kind to you too. How wonderful that you and your mum can spend some quality time together. Hugs xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Looks beautiful Liz - we're looking to visit the lakes in the summer hopefully Sally-Ann xx

Jacee said...

Sounds great Liz, glad you had a good time.
hugs JAcee
Simply Paper Card Design

KT Fit Kitty said...

What fun! Glad you enjoyed yourselves!

craftypam60 said...

I love the Lake District - glad you had a lovely time! Windermere isn't too far from me, just up the M6 - I must pay a visit before too long.

Pam x