Tuesday 28 April 2015

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card

 
 
 Hello. It's Papertake Weekly challenge time and this week it's....
 
Take Your Pick!
 
Choose one, any or all of these themes...
 
  White plus one.
  Pleating.
  Quote stamp. 
Follow a Papertake sketch.
 
We have a fabby prize from our sponsors - 
  
Simon Says Stamp 
a $25 gift voucher.
 
For my card I chose the quote stamp option using an LOTV stamp. The flowers have been stamped and trimmed around and I added a die cut leafy branch.

More gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter can be found here -  
See you there! 
 

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a striking card Liz, love the butterflies xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Liz - love the flowers and fabulous quote.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Great card, love the flowers and the quote stamp. Karen x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Liz, love it!

Donna x

Jacee said...

Great Liz, wonderful sentiment!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Liz. I love the pretty design on the kraft background.
Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) I love the base card with the subtle design, who makes that ? and the flowers and butterflies are so pretty. I absolutely LOVE everything about this :-)

luv
Lols x x x