Tuesday 24 March 2015

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card


 Hello. It's time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge.
And this week it's...

A Cut Above
(include die cutting, fussy cutting or punches)

 We have a very generous prize from our sponsor who this week is our very own Dawny P - 
 
£10 to spend over at Lili of the Valley
 
My card features MFT stamps and  matching dies from the 'Somebunny' set. The papers are 'nine & co' by Teresa Collins.
 
For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 

See you there! 
 

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

Aww, this is so sweet. I love the cute little bunny and pretty colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image and I love the green colour scheme you've used. Karen x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous, love the colour.
Wendy x

Debs said...

Super sweet card Liz - uber cute image and I love the colours.
Debs xx

Lee said...

Hi Liz and Boyd,hope you are keeping snuggly.I LOVE everything about this adorable card.Great design,love the stamps and dies.Gorgeous colour combo.Hugs and cuddles for me fav boy.xxx

Carole said...

Fabulous Liz...so cute and I adore the colour. You really do produce some stylish cards xx

Sarah said...

What a delightful card Liz...gorgeous!! xx

Sue said...

So gorgeous! I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

Ali said...

Very sweet!

Jacee said...

Lovely design Liz, love this shade of green, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

gail said...

Adorable cute card. Gail xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous & cute Liz, love it!

Donna x

Christine L said...

Oooh Liz.... you've made another fabbie card with these little bunnies.. They sit on my desk and give me the sad eyes because I haven't used them enough (only once!).. I really must do something about that!!

Hugs
Christine x