Thursday 8 January 2015

Trimcraft Santoro Card


Hello. I don't do many 8x8 cards, I find the space quite hard to fill! But when you are sent so many gorgeous Trimcraft papers and embellies you need to use them.....

I will be out and about throughout 2015 at The Range in Scotland. Dates have still to be firmed up but I will update my page here as soon as I know all the details.
All the products used on my card are from the Santoro range - decoupage, papers, pearl and diamante adornments, adhesive pearls and metal charms.

 

6 comments:

gail said...

Great card, 8 x 8 cards are not my favourite. I just don't like all the space, but you have filled yours perfectly. Gail xx

Jacee said...

Great card Liz!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz, such beautiful detailing and fab design

Juls said...

Oh I do love Leanne Ellis!!! This card is just gorgeous :-) xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Liz, I must confess to not doing 8 x 8 as you say there is just too much space! Susan x

Carole said...

Beautiful card Liz but oh how surprised I am to see that you don't like 8x8 cards when you do such great cas cards! Fabulous goodies!