Tuesday 15 July 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card



Hello. It's Tuesday! 
Time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge.
 And this week it's...
 
Buttons, Bows and Bling
 
 We have a very generous prize from our sponsors - 

(£10 to spend in their gorgeous shop)
 
For my card I used a pre-coloured Lili of the Valley image and some cool Carta Bella 'it's a celebration' papers from the Buttons for Brains shop here. I love the papers in this pad - spots, dots, stripes, bunting and words. All in fabby bright colours.
 
For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 

See you there!

 

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card! Jo x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) the image is adorable ,,definitely party animals ,, lol :-) love the papers and the fab bow too, who makes that die ? :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

I went to search ,, blueprints 3 ,,, :-) another fab set :-)

Cazzy said...

Hi Liz, that is such a cute image, and I love the die cut bow on your card too.

Carol x

Jacee said...

Lovely card Liz, super image and I love the bow.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Liz. I love the image, fabulous papers and great layout too.
Sue xx

Carole said...

Lovely card Liz...certainly gets you in the party mood! I love the bow and ribbon detail on the bottom, looks like those unobtainable dies again! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My this is so sweet, what a great card, Love that big bow its ace. Love Hazel (Didos) GDT PTW xx

Milka Gubo said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH (I´m melting from cuteness) :-D