Monday 17 February 2014

Monday's (very late) News!


Hello. Better late than never - but I have a very good (and very exciting) excuse that I can't share yet. So what did I spend my buttons on this week. Two Die-namics die sets - the latest Blueprints (already out the package and used) and the Zipper set (yet to have a play with that). I also bought a second Smash book, hubby teased me about this as I have only completed two pages in my first book!

I have cards in two magazines that are on the shelves right now. In Papercraft Essentials I am using the free gift set.

And in Get Stamping there's a set of cards using some gorgeous floral Stampin' Up! stamps. So you know the drill - move these mags to the front of the shelves!
And last but certainly not least there are new images just released over in The DigiStamp Boutique. My favourite of the new releases is Stanley and there will be a card to share using this adorable pooch later in the week.

 See you tomorrow for the Papertake Weekly Challenge.

 

1 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love your new loot - the zipper looks really neat! And that's so awesome that your cards are published in those magazines - way to go!

I popped in today to tell you that I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. Please visit http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html to see my blog post. Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kitty