Thursday 17 October 2013

Little Red Robin


Hello. Well the packing for my Mum's house move is coming along nicely. The last of the kitchen cupboards tomorrow and then the bedrooms over the weekend. The charity van is picking up her unwanted excess furniture on Monday, so we really do need to be organised by then. In the meantime I have managed to fit in a bit of crafty time (it's actually what's keeping me sane).

I watercoloured this Papermania 'Little Red Robin' stamp and used papers from the same range. Quick and easy but I'll be back over the weekend with something brand new and super cute from the DigiStamp Boutique.
 

8 comments:

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Liz, I love the image, beautiful colouring and pretty papers too.
I am pleased the packing is coming along well.
Take care
Sue xx

Claire said...

Lovely card Liz, love those little robin and the scene. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, have a great weekend cheers Sue N x

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous and so cute! Your colouring is fabulous! I am glad your Mum's move is going well - you sound very busy indeed! xx

Debs said...

Beautiful image and fabulous card Liz.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, love that gorgeous image!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as ever Liz!

Hope the move goes well.
xx

craftypam60 said...

That is gorgeous!
Glad to hear the end is in sight for your mum's move :)

Pam x