Wednesday 10 April 2013

Art Journal Calendar


 OK, so I missed the first three months of 2013. But at least I have started and it's something 'arty' that I am quite happy with! I decided to make each calendar 'space' do two days and instead of journaling in each space I am simply entering one, or sometimes two, words that sum up that day. I think then I am more likely to fill it in 'cos it will be quick and easy to do. Best to have one or two words than none at all!

The stamps are Jofy09 by Paperartsy and How Does Your Garden Grow by Ranger Dylusions. 'April' is  stamped using Craftwork Cards stamp set Printers Blocks. The background inks are crushed grape and fresh lime both from the Dylusions range. I also used my distress pens to add some extra colour.

If you fancy having a go at an Art Journal Calendar then you should pop over here for loads of inspiration.
 

9 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow well you have certainly got me wanting to play, thanks for the inspiration. I love it! hugs Heidi x

Sue said...

WOW!! The colour are wonderful Liz and I love the images
Sue xx

Gill Edwards said...

thats beautiful, i love the dylusions inks they are so vibrant. You have a lovely blog too

Gill x

Zoe said...

Beautiful Art journal Calendar. The idea is very creative and love all the little calendar notes across the pages. It is very colourful and the images are nice.

Zoe
xxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Liz, this is fab. Love it.

Donna x

Dotty Jo said...

Simply stunning - great journalling Liz, Jo x

Anonymous said...

Love this; the colours are so vibrant!
xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is really beautiful Liz.. I love the pretty colours and the stamping looks fab! I love the idea of putting a few words for each day… it's a fab idea especially when short on time… I might try this… :-)
Hope you are having a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sandy said...

Such wonderful pages - I love them - well done!!!!!
Sandy