Tuesday 7 June 2011

I'm a cutie....

....a cupcake cutie!

Each week the gals over on the Cupcake Craft Challenge choose their cuties. Last week they liked this card so much they have made me a cutie! I will wear my badge with pride.

I'm afraid I haven't been very productive so far this week, feel a bit out of sorts. I have three cards on my desk all half done and not coming together at all. Never mind, think I will stop trying for tonight and go for a nosey round the blogs instead.

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with something new from the DigiStamp Boutique. In the meantime check out the Cupcake Challenge and you could be a cutie too!

2 comments:

Faye said...

Hey Cutie! :) Your cards will come together, don't worry. A night off is just what the Fluffie ordered! Congrats! xxx

Sarn said...

Well it IS a totally scrumptious card!

Hope your naughty mojo comes back soon.

Hugs, Sandra