Monday 6 September 2010

tis the season



Well, back to taking the pics in the 'feature' (that's what we call the small alcove in our hallway). It's really not pleasant at all outside and by the time I get a card finished in the evening there is not enough light to use the window ledge. Anyways, this is another for the old Crimbo box which is coming along slowly but steadily.

The image is from Bugaboo, won in a challenge a while back and never used, until now. I used Copics to colour. The papers are bits from my scrap box.

And what about that gorgeous twine? I got that (and more) from the
Ribbon Girl.

Kath, my Penny Black teamie, designs for them so I had to check out the shop, soo glad I did, brilliant choice and excellent service.

I am entering this card into the sketch challenge on Sketch and Stash.



9 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Oh love this Liz! Fab image, love the papers, great layout and love the twine!
Kelly.x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card! Love the fun image and the colours are so vibrant... gorgeous twine too :o) Lisa x

Helen Dooley said...

This is just too cute!!! The layout is awesome and I like the different papers.

melsanford said...

Lovely card - fab image and I love those papers! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Cathy said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Faye said...

Please stop using such gorgeous things I need! Love the cnady cane ribbon and in fact the whole darn card! ;)
xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Liz - nice card and many thanks for mentioning where you got the twine etc from - we're very grateful. Mary and Andrea (The Ribbon Girls)

bumblealsie said...

b twine you and me as always

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet liz and don't you just adore that baker's twine....hugs kath xxx