Thursday 23 September 2010

have yourself a merry little christmas....

Well what can I say? I think this will be the first year ever that I am fairly well ahead of the Christmas cardmaking! Thanks in no small way to my gorgeous kit that arrived from Simply Create.

Again I used the Hero Arts stamp 'snowy house', but this time with non traditional colours to match the Echo Park papers. I was also sent a huge sheet of Echo Park stickers and have used some of them here to embellish, more from the sticker sheet tomorrow.

This card fits the challenge over on Charisma.....anything goes.

5 comments:

petra,s cards said...

wauw its beautiful!!
xx petra

Kirsti said...

Love the card Liz - especially the stitching!!! I am liking that at the moment too...x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous colours - love it! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Leah l'Orange said...

absolutely LOVE the bright colours, and such a sweet holiday card! thank you so much for joining us at Charisma this week!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card tfs!!!