Friday 3 September 2010

Crafty Calendar September Challenge

Thanks Crunchie it's Friday! And the first Friday of the month brings with it a fresh challenge from the Craft Calendar gang. This months challenge is....

Blue
(optional extra - flowers)

I have taken a bit of a minimilist approach to my card. I used kraft card for the background and two pieces of DP from my scrap box. The image is by Pink Petticoat coloured with copics. The sentiment is from a stamp set I came accross in TK Maxx. I also got some lovely papers in there the other day too.

We would love it if you could join in the fun this month. Oh, and I nearly forgot, we have a fabulous prize from our sponsor....

3 digi images of your choice

So, that's it for today. See you tomorrow bright and early for Penny Black Saturday, but please keep the noise down. I am off out with friends tonight to the local Italian for pasta and wine and may be a bit fragile!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Liz - the Kraft card looks fab with blue and I adore anything Pink Petticoat as you know! Enjoy your meal xx

bumblealsie said...

vase looks a bit like an old wee wee pot and one i could need soon

Lisa said...

Hi Liz, Great card! I love the CAS style. The kraft card and papers look fab together.

Lisa x

melsanford said...

Simply beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Mrs A. said...

Did you say TK MAx? Must go look see what other goodies they have hiding. Don't suppose they have any Tim Holtz!!! Tried Amazon and a site dedicated to all things Holtz but no joy so far. Thanks for info.

Pauline C said...

fab Liz - really cool design and great colour combo. Thanks for having me as guest designer on the CC this month :-)
pauline x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card - love the kraft and blue together, gorgeous bow too :o) Lisa x

Tasha said...

Gorgeousness! Such a fab colour combo and fab design
love tasha xx