Friday 11 September 2009

Ooh La La!


Bonjour, mon amis!

And that's really about all I can remember of my school french. Anyway this card is for the great sketch over on Sketch and Stash. I have used my new Penny Black stamp 'Ooh La La!' that I bought in Blade Rubber whilst we were on holiday in London.

I used water colour pencils to colour him, really quick and easy. The papers are from my scrap box. I've had them for yonks and don't have the foggiest idea from where they came. I have embellished with brads and buttons and resisted the temptation to use gingham ribbon.

Au revoir!


6 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card Liz, I love it!
Why is it that gingham is so difficult to resist? I see you had to replace the ribbon with some gingham paper lol!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz or should I say Bonsoir!!
Le card et tres magnifique.
Bon Chance!1

Ali x

Juls said...

such a fun image!! great card!

Becky said...

What a beautiful colourful card Liz, love the image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

bumblealsie said...

ooh la la. This is the type of bird I like. Long legs,can use her loaf,likes a tipple and can cope with a couple of chipolatas in her mouth.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, brilliant colours and love the buttons.
luv
Debby