Friday 28 August 2009

A Holiday Quickie


Got back from London on Wednesday night, exhausted! I have a little time today to play so thought I would do a card for Willow Sketchie. The digi image is pre coloured so it's perfect for a quick make.

We are off again on Sunday for a week at Greenends. I have been organising which stamps to take with me and printing off loads of digi images to colour. The cottage doesn't pick up any internet signals so I will have to catch up with you all when I get back.


5 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

Hope the holiday is going well. France has been changeable!!!
Well done in getting a card done in between hops. I love this image.

Ali x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card, love the owl. Have a fab holiday.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

Lovely card and thanks for finding time to use my sketch and for joining us at WSC this week. Enjoy your holiday.

xx

bumblealsie said...

Missing you loads already. Hope you have a hoot at Greenends.

Anonymous said...

htuxvxrni http://crush-the-castle.com Crush The Castle