Wednesday 3 June 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

So here is the fabbydoo sketch by Domi..........


I flipped it on it's side and came up with this............

The image has been coloured with inktense water colour pencils and the paper is by Basic Grey. The prima flowers have been finished off with little zoomz.

Only had time for one tonight as I was doing a little gardening at my Mums and then just had to put everything down to watch Sir Alan! Hope to be more productive tomorrow night as I have the place to myself so watch those buttons fly!

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Liz...well done on flipping the sketch...love the image and gorgeous colour work...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxx

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the image, one of my favs. Louise x

bumblealsie said...

If you drop everything in a hurry, that's what happens. Cats get in yer scants.
I dropped mine in a hurry at the weekend and had just turned my back for a second and found a Magpie flying off with them.
Must have been the colour.