Monday 11 August 2008

New Award

I have just received my third award from the very talented Tassie. A link to her blog is just over there, go on have a peek at her fabby makes.

So here's how this works -

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link back to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 2 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.


Here are my nominees:
1. Jennifer (phoenix crafts) a link is just over there.
2. Bumblealsie a blog that will make you smile!


3 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you so much Liz.
love
Jen x

Jo Nevill said...

I have also left you a little something on my blog ! Well done - your blog is obviously very popular and you are well deserving !

Jo xx

bumblealsie said...

Thanks Liz as you can see from my holiday blog, smiles are short on the ground.